We work as a Neighbourhood investor (Ni) and we are able to spend less on running our business and more on quality services that benefit people, homes and neighbourhoods because we continually engage people in setting our priorities and monitoring our performance.
We trade commercially to generate income, provide jobs and direct wealth into neighbourhoods with the aim of creating and sustaining vibrant places to live.
We offer homes across a full range of tenures and provide a range of community, leisure and commercial projects. Tenants and residents have a strong voice in shaping our business and have played an active role in shaping the way we do business.
We maximise investment in neighbourhoods to enhance people's quality of life, opportunity and choice. We do this by delivering seven promises drawn up with tenants, residents and neighbourhoods:
- Increased investment in existing property
- Ensure neighbourhoods enjoy good wellbeing
- Increased community safety measures
- Further supporting vulnerable customers
- Working in partnership with residents so they are involved in everything we do
- Increased creation of local work
- Increased supply and choice of homes to suit a broad spectrum of lifestyles
These priorities will be delivered in each of our neighbourhoods, with local people having a direct say in how neighbourhood investment supports their area.
We own and manage over 18,000 homes across Merseyside and Cheshire. We are one of Britainís Top 100 companies to work for employing over 800 people, have an asset value in excess of £525m, a combined development fund in excess of £205m and a turnover of over £55m.